CYCRA ProBend Hand Guard Racer Pack, Dirt Bike Hand Guards
CYCRA ProBend Hands with Hardware
The Cycra Composite Probend Hand guards have a unique shape and look that separates them from the competition. This unique shape provides additional clearance on the end of the grip for your levers and hands making for a more comfortable setup. Composite Probend hand guards are specially molded from a durable plastic that stands up to the abuse of off road riding.
Cycra Composite ProBend's also feature a new Abrasion Guard that can be replaced when worn out. These hand guards use the U-Clamp mounting style only. Mounts available for most handlebars styles. Available in white, black, red, green, blue, yellow and orange.
Cycra's Probend Composite Hand guards are the choice of GNCC and off road Champions world wide. When it comes to the best setup in handguards, choose Cycra.
- Side Pinch Triple Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the triple clamp pinch bolts on side pinch style triple clamps)
- Front Pinch Triple Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the triple clamp pinch bolts on front pinch style triple clamps)
- U-Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the handlebar and does not limit the natural flex of the handlebar)
- BRP M10 Flexx Mounts. (Mounts directly to the Fasst Co Flexx Handlebars allowing smooth pivoting action of the Flexx Handlebar system)
- BRP Hand Guard Mounts. (Designed to be used with oversized 1-1/8" handlebars with a 39 - 41mm bolt spacing. Replaces the top bar clamps)
Hand guards are made as a universal product and every setup is different. There are several variables that influence the fit of these type of hand guards; such as bar width, height, position etc. When installing new hand guads it's usually best to fit the hand guards up and float them in before you tighten any bolts. In some cases if your running a very narrow handlebar the hand guards may not fit correctly.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: