CYCRA PROBEND FACTORY EDITION Hand Guard Racer Pack (CHG-7501-##)
NOTE: Cycra Hand Guard Racer Pack comes with "White" hand shields and Custom Printed Graphics. Available in Orange, Red, Green, Yellow or Blue. (Select color option in drop down menu)
The Cycra Probend Factory Edition Alloy Hand guards come with black anodized aluminum bars and color matched side bumpers. They offer a a unique shape and look that provides additional clearance on the end of the grip for your levers and hands making for a more comfortable setup. Probend hand guards are made from Billet 6061 aircraft grade alloy for strength and toughness. Cycra ProBend's also feature a new Abrasion Guard that can be taken on and off for street or off road applications. There are several different mounting styles to choose from.
- Side Pinch Triple Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the triple clamp pinch bolts on side pinch style triple clamps)
- Front Pinch Triple Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the triple clamp pinch bolts on front pinch style triple clamps)
- U-Clamp Mounts. (Mounts directly to the handlebar and does not limit the natural flex of the handlebar)
- BRP M10 Flexx Mounts. (Mounts directly to the Fasst Co Flexx Handlebars allowing smooth pivoting action of the Flexx Handlebar system)
- BRP Hand Guard Mounts. (Designed to be used with oversized 1-1/8" handlebars with a 39 - 41mm bolt spacing. Replaces the top bar clamps)
Cycra's Probend Alloy Hand guards are the choice of top GNCC & Off-Road Racers around the world.
Hand guards are made as a universal product and every setup is different. There are several variables that influence the fit of these type of hand guards; such as bar width, height, position etc. When installing new hand guads it's usually best to fit the hand guards up and float them in before you tighten any bolts. In some cases it may be necessary to slightly bend the hand guard to fit correctly especially if your running a very narrow handlebar.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: